Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Gift Cards Make Me Smile

I wanted to let you all know I no longer have a mailbox that you send gifts too.  I was not doing raffles or selling many panties so, I decided to cancel it.  If I decide to start selling panties again, I will get a new box.  I only accept e-gift cards currently at this time instead of having a wishlist.  If you want to SPOIL ME, I made page of links to some of my favorite places.  All gift cards can be sent too spoilhayden@yahoo.com


1 comment:

  1. Ok, I will have to cancel my plans for July, October & Christmas and think of something else. I understand its no idea to keep a post office box if its not used so no problem. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete