Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Do You Miss Me?

Have you noticed that I have not been on cam much this week?  I have been catching up on the CLIPS STORE and I have family in town.  I am trying to update the store with something new to keep you drooling six days a week.  Why only six days? Store This goddess needs a day to rest too.  I will be on and off Twitter@spoilhaydenhart so make sure you follow me.


1 comment:

  1. A fantabulous woman like you is not possible not to miss every second of every day but since that sounds totally obsessed I will only say I have noticed you've been invisible and that I have missed you.

    Do appreciate you being off and on @ twitter though.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete