Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

VIP Personal Mailing List

Get on my my VIP Personal Mailing List.  What does this include?  You will get a special card or package for each event below.  I will need a mailing address and birthday (month and day) to send items since this is a offer for non digital items.  This is a separate offer from giveaways or contests that I will be doing throughout the year.  Example: If I do a Valentine's Day Giveaway, the items will be different than the ones you receive on the VIP Personal Mailing List.   If you have any questions about this offer please feel free to contact me through my MyFreeCams mail. 

  • Welcome to VIP
  • Valentine's Day
  • Your Birthday
  • St. Patties Day
  • Easter
  • Halloween
  • Thinking of You
  • Christmas
  • New Years
1200 tokens for 6 months
2000 tokens for 1 year plus *Full Size Calendar*

1 comment:

  1. A great idea and a great offer. I will most certainly try to sign up for this as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete