Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Members Only - Free Video Request

I am currently offering video requests to membership holders.  You can request a solo video or picture set that you would like to see on the site free of charge.  These are the rules:

  1. You have to be a current Membership holder http://haydenhart.c4slive.com/ .
  2. You can only request solo videos or photo set
  3. I do not do certain material so, do not be upset if I decline your choice.  (I DO NOT pee, scat, animals, role play incest, fist, anal, racism) These are just not my cup of tea.  I do lots of fetish so, feel free to ask.
  4. You may only request one video at a time.  If I decline your request you can request another video. Please keep in mind I only film one day a week and edit so, your video might take time to appear in the queue since it is first come first serve. 
  5. Please send your requests from the contact me section on the members site http://haydenhart.c4slive.com/contact.php

1 comment:

  1. I have one idea. Will have to save it for when I can afford a membership and hope no one else suggests it first. Will be interesting to see how this turns out.

    ReplyDelete