Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Monday, November 28, 2011

FINAL 24 HOURS!!!

Final Day of Holiday Sale!!! This is the final 24 HOURS to get one full month of videos and pictures on my membership for the price of $12.95.  The price will go back to $29.95 at 12AM 11/29/2011.  Don't miss out on this offer.

On a different note, I will be filming, editing, and uploading content for all areas today.  Members Area, Clips Store, and MFC.  I will be keeping busy so, I might be quite on Twitter. 

Don't forget to get in on the Holiday Stocking Raffle.  The more entries the more goodies I add to the stocking.

I will back for chats this week on MFC.  I miss you guys. 

1 comment:

  1. That was a great offer but I missed out on it.

    ReplyDelete