Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

"Jill" and wine

Last night was great.  Thanks for making "Jill" feel welcome.  We had a great time drinking wine and flirting with you guys.  She thinks she might sign up as a model.  I know I had fun hanging out with my friend.  I have got to stop playing late.  Its keeping me from being on time.  I will be starting the raffles for my panties tomorrow.  I will hold five raffles on different days.  Tickets for each raffle can be purchased the day of raffle.  Some of the panties will be wet and some will just be worn.  Lets just have fun.

1 comment:

  1. Spontaneous fun is always a good thing I think. Not that there's anything wrong with scheduled fun... And I'm sure everyone will survive you skipping a day at work or being late once in a while because you've had some late night fun. After all you are your own boss. :)

    ReplyDelete