Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I'm Not Lost

Have you been wondering where I have been?  This blog as been neglected.  I figured I should dust it off and give my an update on current happenings.  I have been making custom videos like crazy since the beginning of the year.  I know you all miss me on cam.  Most of my time is spent filming and editing.  I have been making an effort to post updates in my studios each week.  You can find my most recent work in my Clips4Sale studio.  I do have plans for webcam shows later this week.  Thursday - Saturday.  My Twitter has been quite lately too.  I had many deadlines on customs to finish the past two weeks that I just had to turn Twitter off.  I can get very distracted when I have Twitter scrolling in the background when I should be working on clips.  It is worse than a freemium game app for the tablet or smartphone.  I will back to daily tweets again later this week.  Enjoy the free photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment