Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Welcome 2015

I hope you had a safe end to 2014.  The year 2015 has already been amazing for me.

Many of you always ask me for a schedule or when I will be on for webcam shows.  I can tell you know that I plan to do shows every Thursday-Saturday for 2015.  I will see how this goes for a while.  I am not going to give exact times or sites because that may vary week to week.  I always tweet when I am offering shows so be sure to follow me on Twitter.  Just know I will be available on the stated days.

I already have custom content that is rolling in and needs to to be filmed.  I am still making custom content.  I am currently only going to be able to offer my 14 day turn around or sooner on custom videos.  I will let everyone know when I can begin express orders again.  I have quite a few irons in the fire and not enough time to make express orders.



I have lots of plans for 2015 already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment