Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Friday, December 5, 2014

ThanksGiveMe Assignment Results

If you do not know what ThanksGiveMe is click here.  

The results are in.  All that followed directions will be getting one photo in your email.  If you left your email in the gift cards you sent.  If you sent the email with tribute or just a email I already have the email.  For those of you that purchased the clip and did nothing else, pat yourself on the back and try harder next time.  Yep, I bet you wish you had followed directions.  Two subs stood out over all the others.  They followed the directions in full and went above and beyond what all the rest of you did.  They each sent an email thanking and telling me why they were thankful, sent a tribute, and a gift card.  They will both be receiving 30 days of Hayden in their emails.  It is one photo each day for 30 days.  The two that went above and beyond are getting this extra just because I am being generous.  This is not something I do just because you do what is expected of you.  It is the holidays and I am feeling festive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment