Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Saturday Treat

Guess what?  I am doing cam shows all day.  Consider it a gift since I originally did not plan any for today.


I have already been on cam today draining wallets and cocks.  One look at these photos and your cock will be harder and brain will turn to mush.  You know clicking the images will only lead to you falling under my control.  You know you want it.  GIVE into your ADDICTION.



I am also taking custom video orders today.  Get your order into day today.  Send all details to spoilhayden@yahoo.com and I will send a response with payment link.  Orders start at $70 and go up.  Most asked questions about customs can be answered here  http://haydenhart.blogspot.com/p/custom-video.html



Are you just scrolling through the photos and lurking?  Be a selfless loser and send tribute









No comments:

Post a Comment