Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Welcome To October


October is finally here.  You that means my birthday is this month.  Let the gift giving begin.  This princess is accepting giftcards.  I will make a video of the gifts being opened on my birthday.  This is wishlist http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/10JS07Z9GGHEX/ref=cm_wl_search_1   When you email the gift card tell me what you like me purchase and who it is from (unless you want to remain anonymous). Make sure your gift card covers tax and shipping. Send them to spoilhayden@yahoo.com 

Its also time for Halloween!  I will be posting lots of Halloween themed content throughout the month.  Be sure to follow me on Twitter for the updates on spooky Halloween goodies.


No comments:

Post a Comment