Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Monday, June 17, 2013

I'm In Recovery

You all may be wondering why I have been quiet on Twitter lately.  I am in recovery from surgery.  Thursday I had a breast augmentation.  I will still be uploading clips to my studios so, make sure you fill up your carts.  I am NOT accepting orders until further notice.  I will NOT be returning to cam shows right now because I need to gentle with my body while I am recovering.  I am also taking my sweet time returning emails right so, be patient I will get you yours.  If you want to earn your brownie points right now, send tributes and offline tips.  They make me feel better.


Surgery Tribute  Please feel free to send extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment