Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Did You Miss All The Fun?

I did some serious updating in my clips4sale over the weekend.  I loaded several portable versions of clips that were already in my store (2 were still in top 5 selling clips) as well as all new content.  Be sure to follow me on Twitter to stay updated on all content uploaded to all stores.  Twitter @spoilhaydenhart



Portable Versions - full versions still in Top 5 in my store

Cuckold Cocktail (portable version) 

Sweaty Stinky Pumps (portable version)



New Content





1 comment:

  1. Great new videos. Have to say the Smooth As Glass one has already become one of my all-time favorites among all the videos I have seen of yours. I like how you keep improving the quality of all your work and yet keep the amateur and personal feel to it.

    ReplyDelete