Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Friday, July 4, 2014

Get Over 40 Solo Videos

Get over 40 of my solo videos!!!! It's over 5 hours of video.  It has everything my first video, masturbation, fetish, and femdom.  You know you want them.  Here is a list of with previews of all the videos you will receive.  http://hhvideoarchive.blogspot.com/p/solo.html

How To Get The Videos:
  • Tip 500 tokens online or offline at myfreecams
  • Send a $50 Amazon Gift Card use email spoilhayden@yahoo.com and include your email in the message!
  • Send a $50 Tribute with note "solo videos and your email address" if you don't include your email address I will not be able to send the videos.










No comments:

Post a Comment